ARTICLES OF INCORPORATION FOR THE MAYOR AND PEOPLE'S COUNCIL OF TUBMAN CITY, GARVEYLAND REPUBLIC | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » General » General Chat
Admin
Admin Aug 4 '16

What's in a name? The purpose behind the ideal that is its foundation, the beginning of our new society based in righteousness.

Garveyland Republic, or the Republic of Garveyland?

Are you ready for a new political reality based on the Divine right to separate from a wicked oppressive system of white supremacy?

Are you ready to come together in one accord, to represent the best interest of the native inhabitants of the geographical area we know as Tubman City?

We've had the Articles and Charter since 2008, it was distributed amongst the concerned citizens community forum think tank, that evolved into the black think tank, that we incorporated into the Baltimore Black Think Tank, Inc.

It is a procedural step and essential element of Liberation and Separation.

The purpose of this topic is to facilitate a discussion on the language and mission stated in the Articles of Incorporation, and to give those who will act in the capacity of People's Representatives to adopt any editing and additions to the language that may be necessary to more perfectly state the objective of national independence.

Your participation in this forum is an agreement to act as a People's Representative for the district in which you are domiciled within Tubman City.

If you do not wish to Represent your district, feel free to observe, but limit your criticism.  

If you agree then a copy of the proposed Articled of Incorporation will be emailed to you or posted here in this forum.

Thank you all in advance for your cooperation

Aluta Continua

Share:
Maurice Ashby
Maurice Ashby Aug 4 '16
I rise up for what is now the occupied territory of District 8 of the Baltimore city corporation. 

I am willing and agree to do what ever necessary to restore the Republic of Garvey land to the native inhabitants of Tubman City. 

Please email the Articles of Incorporation to me. 

Peace!

Admin
Admin Aug 5 '16
Certainly
Joshua
Joshua Aug 5 '16
I will stand to represent the people of this city. Whatever that requires, I'll do with a strong heart. 

Please send me the Article of Incorporation. 
Kemaal
Kemaal Aug 8 '16
I agree.