150 Years of Extrajudicial Murder and the Civil Rights Act of 1866 (18 USC 242) | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » General » General Chat
Admin
Admin Aug 3 '16

Thank you David Johnson Sr., for defining the following observation as an “article”, I hadn’t intended it to be an article, rather, something to give our people a historical perspective that activist lawyers, and political and socio-economic commentators aren’t addressing regarding the 150 year old pandemic of extrajudicial murder under color of law being perpetrated on black populations by state policing agencies.

I didn’t give it a title when I first posted it but now it does, Thank you again my friend. The same political and socio-economic conditions that existed when I was a child in the 1960s are structurally sound and entrenched in U.S. “Public Policy” today. 

There is no need to regurgitate the disparate rates when it comes to Home Ownership, Land Ownership, Corporate and Business Ownership, Median Incomes, Employment, Infant Mortality, Life Expectancy, and other areas; we know they still exist at the same or higher numbers.

It doesn’t matter if you say “all white people aren’t…”, or “all black people aren’t…”, none of that matters. What matters are facts at law, and one of the most consistent facts at law that is consistent and operable public policy is the federal government’s failure to enforce against the States, the Civil Rights Act of 1866 as codified in 18 USC 242, et seq. in clear cases of Extrajudicial Murder under color of law. 

We must be clear and precise that the pandemic commonly known as “Police Brutality”, “Police Terror”, and other euphemisms is a 150 year old public policy of the States, when policing Blacks within their jurisdictions. 

What I find disturbing is the fact, that there are no jurist, no lawyers, and no law professors, properly defining at law, this 150 year old pandemic, that is the result of the failure of the executive, judicial and legislative branches of government, to cease and desist from committing unconstitutional acts of violence, under color of law, which meet the definition of “Genocide” as codified at 18 USC 1091.

The Constitution is not a suicide pact and at some point in the very near future, we are going to have to accept the fact that after 150 years the Civil Rights Act of 1866 has failed to protect our people from state sanctioned violence and extrajudicial murder perpetrated against us, under color of law.

We have lawyers who make millions in settlement dollars, who know exactly what is taking place, and they enrich themselves, whilst our people are being slaughtered in the streets, and they are advising us to accept acts of extrajudicial murder that are equal to the June 21, 1964 killings of Chaney, Goodman and Schwerner by law enforcement in Mississippi.

Their killers were tried pursuant to 18 USC 1111 Murder and other violations of the US law including Deprivation of Civil Rights Under Color of Law 18 USC 242 (Civil Rights Act of 1866). 

150 years is long enough……………

©2016 David Anthony Wiggins™, All rights reserved

Share: